You are being invited to participate in research conducted by University College London’s (UCL) Psychology Department. All data will be collected and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Before deciding if you want to take part it is important you read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, or have a concern about any aspect of this study please contact us for clarification by emailing email@example.com
This survey is exploring the relationship between communication and job satisfaction among employees in organisations that have been through a Merger or Acquisition. There are no right or wrong answers as the questions are focused on your own personal experiences and you may withdraw from the survey at any time. Any information provided is handled in total confidence and all information is anonymous and can’t be linked to you personally. Please answer all the questions as accurately and truthfully as you can as it is your experience that is valuable.
The survey takes most people just 7 minutes to complete and when you complete it you will have the opportunity to enter a draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher.
Three winners will be selected at random once the study is completed. In order to disconnect your identity from the survey questions, a separate sign up sheet has been created. This is presented at the end of the survey.
Before continuing, please select 'I agree' to confirm you:-
* Have read the information above.
* Agree to take part in the survey described above.
* Understand your participation is voluntary and you are free to withdraw at any time.
* Consent to the information provided being treated confidentially, and collected and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
* Consent to any information provided being used anonymously in furture research projects.
Name, Address and Contact Details of Investigators:
Prof. Dimitrios Tsivrikos
26 Bedford Way,